Salty taste in mouth causes:-
- If you are a married woman then it can be a sign of pregnancy.
- Type 2 Diabetes patient feels a constant dryness and salty taste in mouth.
- You may have a Salivary gland infection; in this case you mostly feel salty saliva on your tongue.
- Dehydration, gastric problems and constipation can bring this issue too.
- Bile reflux with vomiting conditions can also create a salty taste in your mouth.
- A cough with mucus can also be a cause.
- Any problem with thyroid glands or infection in throat can also cause this problem.
- A person who is sweating salty can also face this problem.
- Swelling in gums or some other dental problems can cause a salty taste.
- Smoking can effect on your taste buds and you may feel a bitter or salty taste after smoking every time.
- Eating to much salt in every meal can also be a reason.
- In fever everything taste salty or biter too.
Home remedies and natural treatment for salty taste:-
- First of all you must quit smoking as soon as possible, for a complete cure.
- Do not use a tooth paste with calcium chloride.
- Drink at least 3 liter clean water everyday.
- Minimize salt in your daily food.
- Avoid spicy foods and junk foods like pizza, burger, etc.
- Walk at least 40 steps after every meal.
- Finish your meal with a little hunger.
- Go to sleep after 2 hours of your dinner.
- Use one spoon of honey in one glass water early morning.
You can also use some homeopathic remedies for this disorder; we will discuss homeopathy treatment for this issue in our future posts, so keep in touch.