Symptoms of seasonal flu:-
Sore throat, shivering, fever, aches, coughing and sneezing are the most common symptoms of viral flu. So if you noticed at least 3 symptoms at once in your body then you must find a flue prevention solution before it’s too late because treating a flu before it starts is much easier then treating a processed flu.
Natural home remedies for flu and cold:-
- If you got a cold attack and you are feeling flu symptoms in you than take a bath with warm water immediately and do not go outside for at least 6 hours and stay in your bed, this way you can stop a flu attack easily.
- If you got a sore throat symptom at first than take one spoon of pure honey and mix two or three drops of lemon in it and swallow it slowly, this is also a quick solution to relief from flu.
- Take a small green color guava and burn it black on heater or direct on fire, crush it into powder and mix two tea spoon honeys in this black powder.
- Take fresh green leaves from Eucalyptus tree and sniff these leaves again and again until your runny nose stops.
- Ginger tea is also a very useful home remedy to treat acute cases of flu and cold.
Note: - These tips are only useful for seasonal flu, incase you got a swine flu do not try these natural remedies and consult your doctor as soon as possible.